Bitcoin has had a spectacular run, no one can deny that. But since the peak of 2017, the fall has been brutal.
However since the end of 2020 things have started looking brighter.
A good way of monitoring the evolution of sentiment towards Bitcoin is to follow the keyword on Google Trends.
So let’s take a look at some common Bitcoin price predictions.
11 famous people have provided some educated guesses on how high Bitcoin could go, brought together on this graph by Arzdigital.com
More recently, Kraken conducted a 2020 survey among 400 of its “VIP crypto traders” on their general sentiment versus Bitcoin.
They found that the average price target for Bitcoin in 2020 was $22,866.
Now, let’s take a look at some famous interviews including Bitcoin price predictions.
Robert Kiosaky predicts Bitcoin will hit 100k$
Tim Draper predicts $250k by 2022
John McAfee thinks Bitcoin could reach $1m by December 2020
Chamath Palihapitiya says Bitcoin is about to Explode
Chamath Palihapitiya is the Founder of Social Capital, he’s the Co-Owner of the Golden State Warriors. He started investing in Bitcoin in 2012, and by 2013 he had bought Bitcoin for his hedge fund and private account. He is said to have owned 5% of all Bitcoin in circulation at one point in time. His prediction is that Bitcoin price will reach $100,000 in the next 3-4 years, adding that it will reach a price of $1 million by 2037. He
He said, “This thing has the potential to be comparable to the value of gold…This is a fantastic hedge and store of value against autocratic regimes and banking infrastructure that we know is corrosive to how the world needs to work properly”
If you want to Start Trading Bitcoin
If you’re convinced by the potential of Bitcoin and want to take things further, here are a few articles I have written that might be useful.
- My Long Term Bitcoin Strategy: why I believe Bitcoin is an amazing long-term opportunity;
- The Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges: where and how to Buy your first coins;
- The top 3 Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin analysis tools: the best charting and crypto analysis platforms.
What about you ?
What is your wild prediction for Bitcoin? Share it in the comment below.
If you’re interested, you can also read about my Long Term Strategy for trading Bitcoin.
- May Passive Income at $1,126. A 43% Drop from April as Markets Melt
- I’m moving to Cold Storage as news from Exchanges and Lending Platforms is minimal (Coinbase, Nexo, Celsius, Blockfi,..)
- Yieldnodes Returns an Amazing 1.2% amid the Market Meltdown. A look at Sapphire and Decenomy
- April Revenue: $1,979 Passive Income, down 40% as Yieldnodes leads the Way
- Should you Really Invest in Safuu and its crazy 383,025% APY? Is it Sustainable?