Managing your crypto taxes is a real hassle. The calculation rules, the forms you have to fill out. If you’re a regular trader this can prove a huge hassle. Especially if you trade on several exchanges, or if you trade on margin.
Luckily, there are a number of great tools out there that take the hassle out of crypto taxes.
Some of these website also provide dashboarding features and provide you with a consolidated view of all your holdings and their performance. All you need to do is plug in a few APIs and your performance updates automatically.
Most of the software reviewed below will provide you with automatic tax documents for the main countries: USA, Canada, Australia, India, UK, Germany, France, and many more.
Check out the 5 websites reviewed in this video, they can all help you get through the tax process in a breeze.
Disclaimer : some of the links below are affiliate links, they help support my website.
I am a also regular user of Koinly.
- Koinly : https://koinly.io/?via=0CC89106
- BearTax : https://bear.tax/
- CryptoTrader.tax : https://cryptotrader.tax/
- Cointracking: https://cointracking.info/
- Token Tax : https://tokentax.co?via=jerome27
- TradingView – A Complete 2023 Beginner’s Guide – Your Best Platform for Charting and Technical Analysis (with PDF)
- The Top Rated Personal Finance Books for 2023
- The Top 12 Investment Books for Beginners in 2023
- The Top 10 Free Stock Chart Websites for Day Traders
- The Top 5 Crypto Tax Software choices for 2023: make taxes easy!