As a trader, we are always looking for simple trading strategies that have proved to be both simple and effective. In this video, you will learn about the 3 Duck’s Trading Strategy, a very simple Moving Average Strategy you can use to trade currencies.
The video provides you with 5 Key Lessons and Tips to trade it profitably.
This Strategy was created by Captain Currency, and you can find out more about him on Twitter: @CaptainCurrency
This strategy is a no-nonsense trading system to trade currencies (Forex) using three timeframes and a 60 Period Simple moving average.
All you need is to follow three ultra-simple steps called the Three Ducks. The strategy take sits name from the expression “Having all your Ducks Lined up”.
If you want to trade this strategy, you can set it up for free on Tradingview, the charting platform I use, just follow this link and insert your indicators. If you’re wondering how to use Tradingview, I have a Complete Tradingview Beginner’s Guide.
3 Ducks Video summary:
00:18 Principles of the Three Duck’s Strategy
00:38 The 3 Ducks explained
00:54 The system, the indicators
01:27 Trading Rules
03:04 5 Key Lessons and Tips
Enjoy the video
I hope this video will be helpful. If you want to thank me, buy me a coffee 😉
- TradingView – A Complete 2023 Beginner’s Guide – Your Best Platform for Charting and Technical Analysis (with PDF)
- The Top Rated Personal Finance Books for 2023
- The Top 12 Investment Books for Beginners in 2023
- The Top 10 Free Stock Chart Websites for Day Traders
- The Top 5 Crypto Tax Software choices for 2023: make taxes easy!