As a trader, we are always looking for simple trading strategies that have proved to be both simple and effective. In this video, you will learn about the 3 Duck’s Trading Strategy, a very simple Moving Average Strategy you can use to trade currencies.
The video provides you with 5 Key Lessons and Tips to trade it profitably.
This Strategy was created by Captain Currency, and you can find out more about him on Twitter: @CaptainCurrency
This strategy is a no-nonsense trading system to trade currencies (Forex) using three timeframes and a 60 Period Simple moving average.
All you need is to follow three ultra-simple steps called the Three Ducks. The strategy take sits name from the expression “Having all your Ducks Lined up”.
If you want to trade this strategy, you can set it up for free on Tradingview, the charting platform I use, just follow this link and insert your indicators. If you’re wondering how to use Tradingview, I have a Complete Tradingview Beginner’s Guide.
3 Ducks Video summary:
00:18 Principles of the Three Duck’s Strategy
00:38 The 3 Ducks explained
00:54 The system, the indicators
01:27 Trading Rules
03:04 5 Key Lessons and Tips
Enjoy the video
- The 3 Duck’s Trading Strategy: The Simplest Moving Average System
- Coinigy Review: the Best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2021
- My 15min per day Ichimoku Trading Strategy (with PDF)
- 12 Tips to Start Buying Dividend Paying Stocks in 2021
- My Top Day Trading and Gaming Setup for 2021 : the best PC, Chair, Desk and Screens